AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello!!

Wow people! what a crazy couple of days I have had!!

I would like to say thanks so much to all of the people who have looked me up. I have been {positively} overwhelmed with new orders! I sat next to my laptop yesterday and practically watched my dresses FLY out of my shop, one after the other, some orders were only seconds apart...










Last night I actually had a little bit of anxiety thinking about how I am going to make SO many dresses... BUT this is what I love, and I can't wait to get into them. I know I have many late nights ahead of me, and I have recruited my mum to drive down here to Look after Zavian for the weekend so that I can sew my little heart out, and hopefully not leave all of you lovely ladies waiting for too long...

If anyone is planning on making an order, please note that I have just booked a trip to Melbourne to visit the Finders Keepers Market on the 26th and 27th of March, and I will be out of action for the week that I am there, so any new orders could take up to 8 weeks to be made!!

Sadly I won't be having a market stall there this time round, but we will call this trip a "research trip" NOT a "shopping trip" as some people might be inclined to assume...

Oh, I have to get to work.

Just before I go - the pink and blue dresses in this post are custom orders - not for sale.
The white floral however will be listed in my shop as a ready to ship for $70.00 tomorrow and it is a size 12
The baby doll dress (notice the higher waist) is a sample, is a size 10, one of a kind and finished with vintage bias binding that has been treasured in the most beautiful stash of sewing trims you have ever seen for the last 40 or 50 years. SO so so gorgeous... i will list that tomorrow also.

Goodnight! Hope you are safe and happy, wherever you are... Thankyou Frankie xo you are the best...

Mwah!

Bec x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bec, looking forward to getting my dress and congrats on the well deserved publicity !
    dont get too stressed :)
    Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found u via Frankie too & I must say I love love love your dresses! I won't be getting one just yet as I'm on a no spending spree :( but your certainly bookmarked in my wish list for when I have some spare moolah. I love vintage style & ur dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete