AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, March 10, 2011

...another good day!

New arrivals in the post...
...too many to list!!
This is for an upcoming wedding party - just experimenting with contrasting sash belts.
I will be making these belts for sale in my etsy shoppe - they can be made to match your dress at an additional cost :)
... i LOVE this dress, get it :)
Paumes makes my heart flutter...
Full of colourful eye candy - and - because it is written in Japanese - I don't feel guilty about not reading the text!!
Now I have LOTS of washing to do...

I promise to get these new fabrics up on the blog as soon as I can... There are heaps, and they are beyond beautiful!!

...more soon.

Bec x

1 comment:

  1. Aww i knew i should have got the green and white "Love" one. It looks adorable. Thanks for my dress....I got it the other day....blog post about it here....
    http://michellewalkerdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Thanks again xo

    ReplyDelete