AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Sunday, April 3, 2011

you and me...

You may or may not know that I am a wee bit addicted to decorating magazines. Levi and I have been talking alot about buying a house lately, so I decided to take a leaf out of Plain Janes book and make us a vision board, to see if we are on the same page with what we are wanting in a home...









You can probably see that right now I am dreaming of a country charmer - only houses with original features need apply! I am quite certain, however, that Levi does not share this dream. I think he imagines modern and low maintenance. He often jokes that if we divorced there would be no problems diving our stuff - "... I'll take the T.V and you can keep all of the crap you've found on the side of the road!" Ha ha - no worries.

It doesn't take long for destructo-baby to get her hands on my scrabble tiles...

Late night sewing - cute little needle books - tutorial found here


Op-shop jumper that I decorated for Zavian... 2 bucks and 5 minutes - very pleased with myself :)


If you too have a penchant for decorating mags then I recommend this months real living and also country style. FULL of gorgeous inspiration - almost too beautiful to cut up...

I am sewing all day tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday! Hopefully I will get through a decent number of orders and also try out a new pattern. YAY!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and feel ready to tackle another week.

Mwah!!

Bec x

1 comment:

  1. my husband and i have the same joke... haha! if he ever spends money on something that i deem to be unnecessary he will always just say "dont worry... i just wont go to the op shops for the next two weeks". haha. smartass.

    kel x

    p.s - i heart real living mag too :)

    ReplyDelete