AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lolita Pepita


















I have a gorgeous friend named Ash. She has just listed her very first item for sale in
her NEW etsy shop Lolita Pepita...

She makes the most beautiful party dresses,  all from vintage and recycled fabrics.

I have already put my order in. If you like what you see, why don't you head over to the shop and add her to your favourites.  Then you will be able to get in quick as she uploads new items to her shop.

Yay Ash!!

In other news... As you can see I have been making good use of those labels...

I think blogger is still playing up - I have been trying to leave comments for all of my favourites, but it is not working, so I'm sending out a bit of group love to you all!!

MWAH!!!!

Hope you are all well and happy, wherever you are.

Bec x




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! btw - my 6yr old daughter, lottie asked me this morning when you would make her a tea dress... *will* you make my 6yr old a pretty tea dress, Miss Bec? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing I will be keeping an eye on her shop :)
    PS. I agree with Plain Jane - A tea dress for The Munckin would be perfectly perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete