AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gift certificates...


I have been told by a few ladies that a Naughty shorts dress is at the top of the Christmas list.... Now of course I am super busy with the relocation and finishing up existing orders by the end of the year, but I thought that I would make some gift certificates for the etsy shop so that you can still get some naughtiness in  your Christmas stocking...

The certificates will be valid from January for custom dress listings and  ready to ship pieces. Every certificate will come with a unique code that can be used at the checkout toward items in the naughty shorts shop. 

For more info you can email me at naughtyshorts@y7mail.com or via etsy

Bec x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, it means alot, I dont often bare my soul, and yeah I'm so glad I never conformed otherwise I wouldn't be working as an artist! x
    Your blogs totally beautiful, massive jealousy! x

    ReplyDelete